Self-tie bow ties201 products in stock – Free delivery
With a freestyle or self-tie bow-tie you express to the world that you are indeed a discerning gentleman. You do not cut corners and you believe that the best things in life are worth the time you invest in doing them. It takes a little practice to master the art of tying a freestyle bow-tie but once you get the knack of it, the results will be worth the effort. Look through the menus below to investigate all of the various choices that we offer.
0 products found
Please adjust your selected filters
Receive Europe’s most inspiring "look of the week".
Newsletter only discounts of up to 50%.
Get our newsletter once or twice a week.
Welcome to the family!
You can expect the first email from us within a couple of days.
How to tie a freestyle bow-tie
.The art of tying a freestyle bow-tieFreestyle bow-ties are quite distinctive to the connoisseurs and have that old-school charm about them. You would never catch James Bond wearing a clip-on bow tie now would you? It is certainly easier to tie a regular necktie than a freestyle bow-tie so the drawings we provide show the 9 steps required to accomplish the feat. Do not worry, after a little practice you should have no problem tying up your freestyle bow-tie.
- Bow-ties can replace neckties on any occasion.
- Because of their compact size, bow-ties can be quite extravagant in solid colours, stripes and polka dot patterns.
- As with neckties, bow-ties must also match your suit.
- The rule of thumb for a bow-tie's size is that it should be wider that the outer edge of your eyes but no wider than the broadness of your head.
- Bow ties have a very long history, how is that for a conversation starter?