Personal Data Protection Policy - Treatment of your data
Data controller and contact information
This website is operated and owned by:
Phone: +45 8987 8560
Company registration number: 32261930
VAT registration number: DK32261930
The Danish company, Trendhim ApS, is accountable for the protection of any personal information that you provide us with, and is responsible for the protection of that personal information in compliance with the Danish law and thus the directive of the Council (95/46/EC).
Collection of personal data, purpose and lawfulness of processing
When you use our website and/or one of our services, personal data about you will be collected. The personal data collected by us may include, for instance, your name, your email address, and similar identification data, information about an online purchase and about your navigation on the website.
The collection of your personal data, as well as the purpose and the lawfulness of processing your personal data, is based on one or more applicable laws:
- When you buy goods online at trendhim.co.uk. The purpose of us collecting your data in this way is to complete your online purchase in our web shop, as well as to comply with additional laws, such as bookkeeping and accounting law. The applicable law for the collection and treatment of this data is the General Data Protection Regulation, article 6, 1 (b and c).
- When you sign up for Trendhim’s newsletter. The purpose of us collecting your data in this way is to send you newsletters. The applicable law for the collection and treatment is the General Data Protection Regulation, article 6, 1, (a).
- When you create a client account or sign up for a customer club/loyalty club at Trendhim. The purpose of us collecting your data in this way is to be able to administrate your membership and provide the services and perks that come with the membership. The applicable law for the collection and treatment is the General Data Protection Regulation, article 6, 1, (b or f).
Please note that we will only use your personal data to send marketing material if you have previously given your explicit consent, unless legislation allows us to contact you without your prior consent.
Trendhim keeps statistics about which areas of the site our users visit and which products the users prefer. This data does not contain personal data. Knowledge about the users’ use of the website is gained with help from the collected data. This information is used to improve the website. We do use data about how our users navigate, to better understand how our users use trendhim.co.uk, and from that we try to improve the website. We are not able to see where you come from or where you are going on the internet after you leave our site. Furthermore, we collect information about what products our users, as a unit, prefer. This information is also used to improve the website. We do not sell or otherwise disclose information about how our users navigate and use our website. We do not sell or disclose information about your purchase history to third parties.
Transfer to other data controllers
In general, we do not transfer your personal data to a third party without your consent. However, information that is used for the delivery of goods will be transferred to the shipping company used by Trendhim.
Under specific circumstances and with reference to legislation, it might be necessary to transfer information to public authorities or the police. For example, information may be disclosed to the police if we suspect credit card fraud.
In the case of a re-organisation, full or partial sale of the company, any disclosure in such connection will be in accordance with current legislation for the processing of personal data.
Disclosure to data processors
Your personal data is disclosed to partners of Trendhim who deliver services on behalf of Trendhim, for example in relation to newsletter distribution. These partners only process the personal data on behalf of Trendhim and in accordance with the instructions of Trendhim. Trendhim has written guarantees from all third party companies working with Trendhim that they, just as Trendhim, comply with the Council’s directive (95/46/EC) on data protection.
Deletion of personal Data
We will delete your personal data when we no longer need to process them in relation to one or more of the purposes set out above in section 3. However, the data may be processed and stored for a longer period in anonymised form.
- All online purchase data will be saved for up to 3 years after the end of the calendar year of when the purchase was completed. Financial data will be saved for up to 5 years after the end of the calendar year of when the purchase is completed.
- When unsubscribing from our newsletter your data will immediately be unsubscribed, however documentation for your original permission will be saved for 2 years.
- If you unsubscribe to the client club, your membership will be deleted immediately, however documentation for your original permission will be saved for 2 years.
You are at any time entitled to be informed of the personal data about you that we process, but with certain legislative exceptions. You also have the right to object to the collection and further processing of your personal data.
Withdrawal of consent
You may, at any time, withdraw any consent you have given and we will delete your personal data, unless we can continue the processing based on another purpose. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us at email@example.com or +4571997272.
Links to other websites etc.
Our website may contain links to other websites or to integrated sites. We are not responsible for the contents of the websites of other companies or for the practices of such companies regarding the collection of personal data. When you visit other websites, you should read the owners' policies on the protection of personal data and other relevant policies.
If you want us to update, amend or delete the personal data that we have recorded about you, wish to get access to the data being processed about you, or if you have any questions concerning the above guidelines, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 8987 8560. You may also write to us at the following address:
If you wish to appeal against the processing of your personal data, please contact us by email, telephone or letter as indicated in section 14 above. You may also contact the Data Protection Agency, Borgergade 28, 5., 1300 Copenhagen K.
By using Trendhim’s website, you approve the collection of information by Trendhim as described in this document.