Bow ties624 products in stock – Free delivery
Bow-ties have been around since the 17th century so they have a long and illustrious history. Modern bow-ties make a clear fashion statement and express your desire to stand out among the crowds. Once, exclusively worn with tuxedos and formal shirts, today's fashion trends let's you match up bow-ties with any dress suit or sport jacket. Use the menus below to see all the colours and materials that we offer for these fashionable accessories.
All bow ties are in stock.
0 products found
Please adjust your selected filters
Receive Europe’s most inspiring "look of the week".
Newsletter only discounts of up to 50%.
Get our newsletter once or twice a week.
Welcome to the family!
You can expect the first email from us within a couple of days.
Tips about bow-ties
- A bow-tie easily replaces a regular necktie on any occasion.
- Bow-ties have a very long history, how is that for a conversation starter?
- Because of their compact size, bow-ties can be quite extravagant in solid colours, stripes and polka dot patterns.
- As with neckties, bow-ties must also match your suit.
- The rule of thumb for a bow-tie's size is that it should be wider that the outer edge of your eyes but no wider than the broadness of your head.