Ryka | Steel & Black Military Dive Watch
- Gift-Ready Packaging
- Premium Watch Box
- Jewellery Cleaning and Polishing Cloth
- Ryka | 22 mm Black and Grey Nylon Watch Strap
- Ryka | 22 mm Brown Nylon Watch Strap
- Ryka | 22 mm Navy Blue Nylon Watch Strap
- Ryka | 22 mm Army Green Nylon Watch Strap
- Ryka | 22 mm Dark Grey Nylon Watch Strap
- Ryka | 22 mm Golden Sand Nylon Watch Strap
- Ryka | 22 mm Army Sand Nylon Watch Strap
- Water Resistant Black Watch Travel Case
- Watch Stand for 4 Watches
- Watch Stand for 2 Watches
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Surgical-grade stainless steel and sapphire crystal construction
- Water resistant up to 100 metres
- Glow-in-the-dark hands
- Comes with an extra army-green strap
Strap it to the outside of your wetsuit and go explore Davy Jones’ locker. Take it on a mud run, rinse it afterwards, and it's good as new. The Ryka’s not your average watch. We didn’t make it for an average man, either.
Designed to be so rugged, so strong, so durable you’ll leave it to your grandkids along with a treasure trove of adventure stories. We designed the Ryka to be tough. It’s gorgeous by accident.
Made of surgical-grade stainless steel and runs on ultra-reliable Japanese Miyota movement with a built-in precision chronograph. Double-domed sapphire crystal protects the dial, designed to withstand great pressure and survive any bumps you may suffer on your adventures. Glow-in-the-dark hands and indices ensure you can read it at the darkest of depths.
A screw-on caseback and screw-down crown keep moisture and dust out of the case, earning it a depth rating of 100 metres. A rotating bezel allows you to mark the time you jumped into the water to keep track of your oxygen reserves or mark the time of the previous sprinter in a timed race.
Its nylon Zulu strap (also known as a US military strap) is strong and durable, and the steel and black Ryka comes with an extra army-green strap. Muddy, dirty, or sweaty, just toss it in with the rest of the laundry (without the watch, of course).
Designed in Denmark. Comes in a signature storage box.
The watch is of high quality and therefore a bit heavy.The strap could be better.
I like the design of the watch, it's very comfortable.
They keep their agreements well. Good product. Received delivered on time.
The product is nicely finished but the seal had a defect. A new product has been sent to me. I am therefore very satisfied with the product and the after-sales service.
Yes, it is a pity that the watch strap only has 1 fixed slide, a second one would be much better, now you cannot fasten the part that is left over, you have such a strange flap of the strap behind your wrist. Shortening is also not possible, you will get frays. Gr. Andrew Leur
no bad surprises
Good product however the bezel does rock up and down when turning.