Essentials | 4 mm Gunmetal Black Herringbone Chain Necklace
How to find your necklace size
The perfect necklace length is subjective. The sketch is of a 187 cm tall, medium-build model with a 37 cm neck. For most men, a 50 cm necklace is standard. But men aren’t ‘standard’.
It is up to you how low you want a necklace to fall, and that depends on the thickness of your neck, shape of your shoulders, and your height.
Find my necklace size
- Put a long piece of string behind your neck.
- Bring the ends together in front of your chest.
- Mark the string where you want the pendant to fall.
This will be where the top of the pendant falls. A chain will fall higher as it won’t be weighed down by a pendant. Now measure the distance between the marks to find your length.
You can also find your necklace size using a measuring tape in front of a mirror.
Measure your necklace
If you already have a necklace you like, lay it in a straight line and measure its full length, including clasp and ring to determine your size.
- In stock – Shipping £6 - Free over £39
- Shipping £6 - Free over £39
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Secure lobster-claw clasp
- Fade- and flake-free titanium carbonitride coating
This surgical-grade stainless steel necklace for men is built to last. The titanium carbonitride coating fused to its surface on the molecular level ensures that it retains its stunning colour for years to come, making it a smart investment in style.
Width: 4 mm
Weight: 14 gShow more
I really liked the model and will definitely be back for other orders, I really love it.
Very high quality and fast delivery
It looks exactly like in the pictures. It's very comfortable and looks great! I would have liked it a little thicker, but I will know that for the next order. I recommend!