Essentials | 3 mm Gunmetal Black Rectangular Box Chain Necklace
How to find your necklace size
The perfect necklace length is subjective. The sketch is of a 187 cm tall, medium-build model with a 37 cm neck. For most men, a 50 cm necklace is standard. But men aren’t ‘standard’.
It is up to you how low you want a necklace to fall, and that depends on the thickness of your neck, shape of your shoulders, and your height.
Find my necklace size
- Put a long piece of string behind your neck.
- Bring the ends together in front of your chest.
- Mark the string where you want the pendant to fall.
This will be where the top of the pendant falls. A chain will fall higher as it won’t be weighed down by a pendant. Now measure the distance between the marks to find your length.
You can also find your necklace size using a measuring tape in front of a mirror.
Measure your necklace
If you already have a necklace you like, lay it in a straight line and measure its full length, including clasp and ring to determine your size.
- In stock – Shipping £6 - Free over £39
- Shipping £6 - Free over £39
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Secure lobster-claw clasp
- Fade- and flake-free titanium nitride coating
Elevate your game with this men's rectangular box chain necklace. The surgical-grade stainless steel construction resists scratches and tarnish, while the fade- and flake-free colour coating fused to its surface on a molecular level provides long-lasting beauty.
Width: 3 mm
Weight: 9 gShow more
Wanted something for myself, so I saw the advert and looked through their chain necklaces. So glad I did. Ordered the necklace and it arrived,well packaged, as expected. Beautiful chain necklace. Well made. Will be looking to buy a 4mm necklace next for myself.
Delivery in 5 days