Black SL Design Steel Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping £5 - Free over £39
- Shipping £5 - Free over £39
- In stock
- 365-day return policy
- Durable 316L surgical steel construction
- Nickel tested
- Classy gift bag included
With a beautiful laser-cut geometric pattern and sleek silver and black tones, this men's ring is the perfect addition to your daily wear.
Comes in a gorgeous Trendhim gift bag.
I had to do a return as the original was too big. It was straightforward and quick. Great purchase.
The ring is for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it. It’s really classy and clean and fits perfectly :)
I love my new ring. It’s comfortable and trendy and I love the pattern on it. It was smaller than expected but I love it! Shipping and service were great, too. My order was packaged and had been dispatched within only 11 minutes from when I ordered and their customer service is very friendly and helpful. The ring was overall amazing! Highly recommend!
Looks even better in person than does in photo. Lovely shine in the light. Good quality and a happily received gift :)
Postage was quick and the quality/ fit of the ring is spot on
Looks even better in real life than it does on the screen
check sizing carefully
Really lovely ring
The ring is really lovely. I've purchased for my son for Christmas. I know he will love it, just hoping it's not too big as hes got tiny fingers. Will definitely be ordering again soon.
The ring itself is comfortable and easy to wear, and the design is what is shown on the tin.