Aesop Keith Silver-tone and Black Titanium Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping £6 - Free over £39
- Shipping £6 - Free over £39
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Pure titanium
- Ultra-durable coating
- Comes in a signature box
Named for the Titans of Greek mythology, titanium is renowned for its strength. Almost half the weight of steel, titanium nevertheless delivers corrosion resistance and is strong as… well, titanium.
The inside of this men’s ring is curved for superior comfort.
For the nerds out there, the physical vapour deposition (PVD) method used for the black highlights on this ring involves superheating titanium nitrate to plasma and shooting it at the ring as it’s suspended in a vacuum chamber. This creates a thin ceramic layer that’s bound to the ring’s surface at the molecular level. Unlike plating, this coat won’t flake and is a lot more scratch and abrasion resistant than any other colouring method. It’s also better for the environment.
For a ring that will outlast anything else you have in your arsenal of style, the Aesop Keith is at your service.
Designed in Denmark. Ships in a signature box.
This ring is for my grandsons 18th birthday, I have had it engraved with his details and it is amazing, so pleased. Thankyou.
The product feels very light and cheap. It came with a few dents and scuff marks.
Quick delivery, beautiful quality.
Great product, fair price and rapid delivery. Very pleased.
Great product, fair price and rapid delivery. The sizing is perfect.
Fab quality item.
Excellent ring. My son is over the moon with it. It looks a lot more expensive than I paid - lovely weight and very solid looking.
First ring had to return - a tad too small. My error. Then that was OOS so then chose the silver and black which I am absolutely delighted with and I’m sure my son will love it. Very quick response for return and refund. Plus a lovely gesture for my 2nd order due to the original ring selling out. Really lovely and helpful. Definitely recommend.
Very pleased with this ring. Nicely made and I'm sure it will be very acceptable as a present. Well packaged.
I bought two at the same time, together with the other one they complement each other well.