Toby Damascus Steel and Rust Titanium Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- 365-day return policy
- Damascus steel - each ring is unique
- Titanium inlay
- Curved for comfort
Probably one of the toughest combinations of ring materials out there. Damascus steel is made by layering steel and forging it together, forming a unique pattern. No two rings will be the same.
The rust titanium inlay gives extra comfort for all-day wear.
Swordmakers of the Early Medieval Period used Damascus steel because of its ability to keep a sharp edge despite extended use and its resistance to cracking and shattering during battle.
You probably won’t need a Damascus steel sword by your side any time soon, but now you’re armed with a neat story about your new men’s ring.
The ring is curved both inside and out for added comfort.
Designed in Denmark. Signature storage box included.
It's great. Turned out even better than I had expected before purchasing.
The product is as the picture shows. No false advertisement. Option to have quick delivery also happens effectively.
The ring is exactly as you would expect from the pictures, in fact even more beautiful! Very beautiful and comfortable. You don't see the blue when you wear the ring.
Very good !
The ring is made very carefully, as described. I am very pleased
Very satisfied, customer service also top notch.
Nothing to say about the quality of the product, on the other hand nothing to do with the image. The titan part is supposed to be much thicker which gives the style and a contrast to the black steel and blue titan. The result is a simple black ring, nothing like the photo of the product when purchased.
The ring is not really as dark as shown in the picture, which also means the blue is a bit softer. But after a day with the ring I wouldn't want it any other way, feels very good and of high quality and is very nice to look at.
The product looks good, the outer edges could be slightly rounded.