Amil Mace Moonphase Watch
- Print a personal image
- Personalised engraving
- Premium Watch Box
- Jewellery Cleaning and Polishing Cloth
- Bracelet and Watch Link Remover
- Water Resistant Black Watch Travel Case
- Black Round Leatherette Case - 3 Watches
- Watch Stand for 4 Watches
- Watch Stand for 2 Watches
- Black Display Wooden Watch Box - 8 Watches
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- 316L stainless steel with solid end links
- Reliable moon phase complication
- Luminescent hour and minute hand
- Scratch-resistant sapphire glass
You might schedule meetings and decide when to ‘call it a day’ according to the sun, but it’s the moon that truly reigns over the month.
Emanating from within the gold-tone surgical-grade stainless steel case of this Miyota 6P20-powered watch is a meticulous moonphase aperture, highlighted by the gunmetal-colour of the dial. The complication, date and day-of-the-week subdials are protected by strong sapphire glass.
The matching gold-tone stainless steel strap fits comfortably with a deployant clasp. Luminescent hour and minute hand.
This men’s watch is designed in Denmark. Signature gift box provided.
Please note that the instruction manual is available in English only.
A beautiful watch, absolutely stunning, in particullarly the moon phase and hands. Bracelet was beautifully brushed too but feels a bit rough on the wrist.
What was said in the second one meets expectations
For the price it has it is a good product
Dope watch, in the pictures it looks like a darker shade of gray - more like black and it is actually gray, but about 9/10
The crystal is full of spots (inside). When I went to clean them with a cloth, as I didn't realize at first that they were internal, the crystal was immediately scratched. Very poor quality!
Nothing bad - super fast delivery
Everything was perfect! Fast delivery and beautifully made
Very very satisfied!
My husband liked the watch with the phases of the moon :) It is nice, but also solidly made :)