Men’s gold rings attract attentionA man who accessorizes usually does so to show off more of his personality in his outfit. What type of personality traits do you present when you choose to wear a gold ring?
ComposedLike a villain from James Bond playing with his gold ring during an intense game of high-stakes poker, there is an air of composure to a man who choose to accessorize with gold rings.
Solid/GroundedAccessorizing with gold rings, you look the part of a man that’s going places because of how grounded they are. You become approachable and trustable because of how solid your completed look is to onlookers.
ConfidentAccessorizing with gold rings exudes confidence. Instead of choosing subtle accessories that detract attention, our man of the hour is seen as someone that is sure of himself.
AthleticChampionship rings are usually gold rings, there is a level of respect for the accessory. So show off your athleticism with a gold ring.
Solid Men’s Gold RingsSolid gold rings for men completes the professional style you seek with a minimalist approach to dressing up a look. If you want to look sharp but not stand out too much in the crowd, this is an accessory of choice that will take the mundane out of your wardrobe.
Men’s Gold Rings with StonesFashionable stones can complement the gold coloured ring and create a very sophisticated look. A great accessory for any business casual style outfit.
Gold Skull RingsFor the daring and the bold, gold skull rings are a must as a statement piece. For the tough yet fashionable men in our life, the biker, the rocker, and the dad who wants to scare off his daughter’s suitors, our collections sure will generate some intimidation.
Patterned Gold RingsGold rings with patterns are more suitable for casual looks. Subtle details that can transform an ordinary outfit to one that stand out.
Styling with Gold Rings for Men
Most men accessorize with a tie, a watch, and a belt; being able to pull off wearing a ring makes you stand out. Your personal style has a lot to do with whether a gold ring can complement your look. Here are some tips to watch out for:
- Make sure you wear rings that match your size. The worst thing to do is to wear a large and obnoxious gold ring when you have smaller and more gentle hands.
- This is quite obvious, but wear appropriate accessories to intended settings. If you are going to a job interview, a solid coloured, slim banded gold ring is more suitable than a skull ring.
- Unless you are going to a costume party, stick with the simpler styles of rings, they really do make you stand out like a sore thumb if inappropriate styles are chosen.
- In terms of clusters, 2 or 3 rings spread out across both hands is more than enough. It also depends on the style of the rings; you don’t want to overdo it.
- Remember that less is more, choose wisely according to your style but don’t be afraid to try something new.
- Each finger represents something different altogether, wearing rings on certain fingers can become conversation starters. Knowing how you will be represented with your accessories will ensure the best first impression.
Where to shop?
Look no further than our large selection of styled rings. We have a gold ring here just right for you.